Lipscomb Oil’s meal donations to local hospitals
In the midst of the COVID-19 pandemic, Lipscomb Oil Company, owner of Parker’s Filling Stations, has donated 1,000 meals to local hospitals and emergency responders in Mississippi and Arkansas. In addition, Parker’s Filling Stations are providing healthcare workers and first responders with free coffee and fountain drinks at all station locations.
- Between April 8 and April 16, Lipscomb donated 500 meals to:
- Delta Regional Medical Center in Greenville, Mississippi;
- Chicot Memorial Hospital in Lake Village, Arkansas;
- Delta Memorial Hospital in Dumas, Arkansas; and
- McGehee Hospital, as well as the police and fire department, in McGehee, Arkansas.
- On May 27, Lipscomb is donating 500 additional meals to:
- McGehee Hospital and Clinic;
- McGehee Police, Fire Department and EMTs;
- McGehee Chamber of Commerce, Mayor’s Office and other City employees;
- Desha County Sheriff Department; and
- Arkansas State Police.
“We felt it was something we needed to do,” says General Jim Lipscomb III. “We’re honored to provide a meal to our local emergency responders so they can continue to focus on keeping our communities safe.”