Our Synergy™ gasolines are engineered for:
Our Best Gas for Your Vehicle
Exxon and Mobil Synergy™ gasoline
Quality you can depend on
When you fill up at an Exxon™ or Mobil™ station, you can be confident you’re getting high quality gasoline every time. Available in three octane levels, our Synergy gasoline has been engineered to help clean up intake valves and improve gas mileage and performance.§§
- Fuel detergents 1, 2 and 3 – provide outstanding cleanliness in port fuel injection engines, and now in gasoline direct injection engines. Cleaner engine parts can lead to better gas mileage, engine protection and engine performance. Our newest detergent keeps your engine 2X cleaner for better gas mileage. ‡‡ (Benefit available only in Synergy Supreme+™ premium gasoline)
- Friction modifier – new ingredient protects your engine by reducing wear and tear by 30%.‡‡ (Benefit available only in Synergy Supreme+ premium gasoline)
- Anti-adhesion compound – helps prevent fuel detergents from forming a sticky film on the intake valves, which in turn helps prevent cold start problems at cold temperatures
- Corrosion inhibitor – helps prevent rust in fuel distribution systems and/or key engine parts the fuel comes into contact with, such as the gas tank and the intake valves
- Demulsifier – helps keep water from getting disbursed with our additive in the distribution system and helps prevent accumulation of water in your gas tank by allowing it to be separated and removed
- Solvent fluid – enables the additive ingredients to stay mixed, flow and not freeze at very cold temperatures
- Marker molecules – ensures we can determine if the correct amount of our unique additive is added to our gasoline
Exxon Mobil Smart Card+™
New accounts earn up to 42¢/gal*: Get 30¢/gal* as a bonus statement credit for your first two months after account open date. Plus, get 12¢/gal* in instant savings on every gallon of Synergy Supreme+™ premium gasoline or 10¢/gal* on other grades of Synergy™ fuel every time you fill up with our gas credit card.
‡Based on comparison of Synergy Supreme+ gas compared to Synergy regular gas in port fuel injected engines. Actual benefits are based on continuous use and may vary depending on vehicle type, driving style, and gasoline previously used. Concentration and availability of our proprietary additive package may vary based on factors beyond our control.
§§Benefits are based on Synergy-branded gasoline compared to gasoline meeting minimum U.S. government standards. Actual benefits will vary based on factors such as vehicle type, driving style and gasoline previously used.
‡‡Based on Synergy Supreme+ gas compared to gasoline meeting minimum government standards. Wear reduction was measured by an industry standard lubricant test. Actual benefits are based on continuous use and may vary depending on vehicle type, driving style, and gasoline previously used. Concentration and availability of our proprietary additive package may vary based on factors beyond our control.
§Exxon Mobil Rewards+ Premium Status (“Premium Status”) is achieved by making three (3) “Qualifying Purchases” in a calendar month. A Qualifying Purchase is defined as a purchase of 8 gallons or more of Synergy Supreme+ fuel with the Exxon Mobil Rewards+ program. You must present and use your Exxon Mobil Rewards+ card loyalty identifier prior to making a Qualifying Purchase at participating locations. Exxon Mobil Rewards+ Premium Status Benefits (“Benefits”) begin after Premium Status is earned. You must complete three Qualifying Purchases each calendar month to maintain your Benefits. In the event that Premium Status is not maintained in the following month, you have a grace period of three consecutive months starting from the end of the month in which Premium Status was last earned before your Premium Status benefits expire. Benefits include earning double base points (for a total of 6 points per gallon) on all Synergy Supreme+ purchases after earning and while maintaining Premium Status. You will also be eligible for various Premium Status offers and experiences that are available to Exxon Mobil Rewards+ Premium Status members. To view full Exxon Mobil Rewards+ terms, please click here. Your Premium Status is non-transferrable and does not preclude you from using other Exxon Mobil Rewards+ offers, unless specified. The Exxon Mobil Rewards+ Program Terms and Conditions apply.
**Claims apply to Exxon and Mobil Synergy Diesel Efficient-branded fuel compared to diesel fuel without detergent additive. Actual benefits will vary depending on factors such as vehicle/engine type, driving style and diesel fuel previously used.
*Subject to credit approval. New accounts only. The up to 42¢ per gallon discount applies for the first 2 months after your account open date. The up to 42¢ per gallon discount is comprised of the ongoing fuel savings of 12¢ per gallon on Synergy Supreme+™ premium gasoline or 10¢ per gallon on other Synergy™ fuel grades, which will be received as a reduced fuel price at the point of sale, plus a 30¢ per gallon bonus discount applied as a statement credit. Bonus discounts will be paid as a statement credit after qualifying purchases are made within the first 2 months from account open date. Offer valid at participating Exxon and Mobil stations. In the event discounts at the point of sale are unavailable for any reason, you will receive the earned discounts as a statement credit. You can earn 5% back in statement credit rebates on your first $1,200 in Exxon and Mobil non-fuel purchases made each year with your card at Exxon and Mobil locations. Qualifying in-store purchases exclude lottery tickets, money orders and gift cards. Exxon Mobil Rewards+™ points will not be earned on purchases made with the Exxon Mobil Smart Card+™ credit card. Terms & Conditions of the Exxon Mobil Smart Card+ Program apply.
© 2022 ExxonMobil. All trademarks used herein are trademarks or registered trademarks of Exxon Mobil Corporation or one of its subsidiaries.