Our Synergy™ gasolines are engineered for:
Exxon and Mobil Synergy™ gasoline
Quality you can depend on
When you fill up at an Exxon™ or Mobil™ station, you can be confident you’re getting TOP TIER® gasoline every time. Available in three octane levels, our Synergy gasoline has been engineered to help clean up intake valves and improve gas mileage and performance.§§
- Fuel detergents 1, 2 and 3 – provide outstanding cleanliness in port fuel injection engines, and now in gasoline direct injection engines. Cleaner engine parts can lead to better gas mileage, engine protection and engine performance. Our newest detergent keeps your engine 2X cleaner for better gas mileage. ‡‡ (Benefit available only in Synergy Supreme+™ premium gasoline)
- Friction modifier – new ingredient protects your engine by reducing wear and tear by 30%.‡‡ (Benefit available only in Synergy Supreme+ premium gasoline)
- Anti-adhesion compound – helps prevent fuel detergents from forming a sticky film on the intake valves, which in turn helps prevent cold start problems at cold temperatures
- Corrosion inhibitor – helps prevent rust in fuel distribution systems and/or key engine parts the fuel comes into contact with, such as the gas tank and the intake valves
- Demulsifier – helps keep water from getting disbursed with our additive in the distribution system and helps prevent accumulation of water in your gas tank by allowing it to be separated and removed
- Solvent fluid – enables the additive ingredients to stay mixed, flow and not freeze at very cold temperatures
- Marker molecules – ensures we can determine if the correct amount of our unique additive is added to our gasoline
‡Based on comparison of Synergy Supreme+ gas compared to Synergy regular gas in port fuel injected engines. Actual benefits are based on continuous use and may vary depending on vehicle type, driving style, and gasoline previously used. Concentration and availability of our proprietary additive package may vary based on factors beyond our control.
§§Benefits are based on Synergy-branded gasoline compared to gasoline meeting minimum U.S. government standards. Actual benefits will vary based on factors such as vehicle type, driving style and gasoline previously used.
‡‡Based on Synergy Supreme+ gas compared to gasoline meeting minimum government standards. Wear reduction was measured by an industry standard lubricant test. Actual benefits are based on continuous use and may vary depending on vehicle type, driving style, and gasoline previously used. Concentration and availability of our proprietary additive package may vary based on factors beyond our control.
© 2019 ExxonMobil. All trademarks used herein are trademarks or registered trademarks of Exxon Mobil Corporation or one of its subsidiaries.