Commercial credit cards
The ExxonMobil BusinessPro fleet card can help your business:
- Save with fuel rebates up to 6¢ per gallon†† on Synergy™ fuels, plus drivers earn points with Exxon Mobil Rewards+™
- Fuel at over 11,500 Exxon™ and Mobil™ stations nationwide, or extend your network 95% of all the U.S. retail fueling locations
- Identify wasteful spending. Know when and where your team spends with real-time alerts
- Save administrative time with 24/7 access to online reporting
- Customer support available around the clock, 365 days a year
- Option to pay in full or carry a balance
Learn more about how we can help you control the cost of managing your fleet.
Already have a card? Manage your account here.
Give the gift of convenience on the go
ExxonMobil Gift Cards are great to give and simple to use at the pump or in store at more than 11,500 Exxon- or Mobil-branded service stations nationwide.Learn more
††Based on monthly volume, refer to the standard rebate table. Rebates are not applied at time of purchase – they will appear as an account credit on the same billing statement as your monthly purchases. Rebates issued if payment is made in accordance with the terms of the ExxonMobil Fleet Charge Account Agreement. Rebates may not be allowed where prohibited by law and apply only to fuel purchases made with the ExxonMobil Fleet Card at participating Exxon and Mobil branded stations in the U.S. Please contact ExxonMobil Fleet Services for further information on available rebates. Rebates can be changed at any time at ExxonMobil's discretion.
The ExxonMobil BusinessPro is issued by WEX Bank.
The ExxonMobil Business Card is issued by Citibank, N.A.
Exxon Mobil Rewards+ is a rewards program available at participating Exxon- and Mobil-branded service stations. Terms and conditions apply. You must fully enroll to become a member and use points. See exxonmobilrewardsplus.com to complete enrollment. Points have no monetary value and expire after 1 year. You cannot earn Exxon Mobil Rewards+ points for: tobacco, lottery, cash back, gift cards, money order, membership/loyalty, financial prepaid cards, aviation and marine fuels, milk (Pennsylvania, Maine, and Massachusetts) and on negative transactions, fees, miscellaneous prepaid products and tax. In some states points cannot be earned or redeemed on alcohol purchases. Though you cannot earn points on gift card purchases, taxes or miscellaneous prepaid cards, you can redeem points for these items.